This update is for weeks 6 and 7, because I was on holiday last Thursday through Tuesday and could not write an update last weekend.
In week 6 I fixed a few bugs in Dashboard mostly related to login issues and removed a major memory leak from angular-google-chart that was causing the Dashboard to freeze.
In week 7 I added support for logged data to the Dashboard. Now the user can change the time frame for history graphs and appropriate data is loaded from logger backend.
Next week I will write the missing documentation and installation guide. I will also introduce the project on some RPi related forums and try to get some feedback. If I have time I will also start on GPIO interface
Code is on github.